Solar Photovoltaic (PV) energy is quite a hype in recent world of renewable energy. We know it convert sun’s light energy into electrical energy. With current technology, we can power up cities and villages with just Solar PV alone.In the current global trend, Solar PV is slowly keeping up the pace to be one of the major Renewable Energy.
However going solar means there is allot of planning to be made. The solar PV systems are build to last a very long time.
So how you going to start a solar PV system ? What you should know before you even install them. Lets find out.
In this detailed guide we will be looking a various important aspect of solar PV terminology, concept, pros and cons.
NEXT CHAPTER >> Know your Sun
Table of Content:
- Chapter 1: Know your Sun
- Chapter 2: Know your Earth
- Chapter 3: Know the sun’s movements
- Chapter 4: Know where to face your solar PV panels
- Chapter 5 : Know Your Sun Hours
- Chapter 6 : Know Your Solar PV System
- Chapter 7 : Know Your Load
- Chapter 8 : Know Your Solar PV Cells and Panels
- Chapter 9 : Know Your Solar PV Cells performance under the heat
- Chapter 10 : Know the effect of partial shading
- Chapter 11 : Know Your Solar PV Panels Mounts and Supports
- Chapter 12 : Know Your Solar Wiring
- Chapter 13 : Know when to go series or parallel solar PV array
- Chapter 14 : Know Your Solar Charge Controller
- Chapter 15 : Know Your Battery
- Chapter 16 : Know Your Inverters
- Chapter 17 : Know how to monitor your Solar PV power output
- Chapter 18 : Know Your Solar PV lifespan and maintenance
- Chapter 19 : Know Your Local Feed In Tariff and Renewable Energy Incentives
- Chapter 20 : Know your local authority
- Chapter 21 : Consult the experts
- Solar Photovoltaic Resources in Malaysia
Related Article: Photovoltaic – Harvesting the Power of the Sun